The beautiful Ikat fabric is handwoven in Bali using our recycelt Ikat textiles. Practical, easy to care and durable.
- Handmade in Bali, Indonesia
- 100% Cotton
- One Size fits all + adjustable rubber straps
- Measurements: 24 cm length x 5,5 cm width (unfold up to 15,5 cm)
- Washable at 60 degrees
- Flexible Nosepiece
- Pattern differ from picture due to it's handmade process
- Our masks are not medical protective mask
- The masks are not certified
- Regular replacement and washing is recommended when wet
- The masks have an inner pocket so you have the option to include a filter
- Sanitary products are non-returnable
All our products are handmade and may have slight imperfections, which make them even more beautiful and charming.